1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Zeagan - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Zeagan, May 6, 2016.

1. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

GameME Profile Link:
    This may still come as a surprise for those who knew me a few years back. 20.
    Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?:
    Yes. The best running server.. Zombie Mod.
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    Zombie Mod
    Who referred you to become admin?:
    Anyone if anything.
    Which type of admin are you applying for?:
    Apprentice Admin
    Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?:
    Yes
    Why do you want to become an admin?:
    It has been a while sense i have played, as i cannot recall over half of the current admins on this new list. Great site job by the way. Ive noticed the servers picking up, at least at the times im available to get on. And am not usually seeing anyone else in there, Id simply like to keep the chaos organized if you get the joke. I suppose im hoping to rely on old buds i see still here. So uhh. Lets get some possible senior support and happy gaming. Promise not to step on anyones toes ;)
    - \/G - Zeagan

P.S. Also if one of you could inform me of the current teamspeak situation, That'd be awesome. as it has been a while, and i seem to be unable to find it in the forums. Might be a little tired.

2. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

My bad. Thought the click wasnt going through. Turns out it was loading Individual posts. Interesting,

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

lolololol :p. Not sure many people around here will get that other than maybe @Boosted, @Riptide , @Stanger

Glad to see you're still around. +1 from me

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I am guessing you're talking about the chaos community sticking together cause all of the old members belong to us?

5. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

This is my right hand man besides Spartan from back in the day . Great guy

6. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

Haha for sure. +1

7. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Teamspeak is........ vigilantegamers.ts3.nfoservers.com

Can we approve this app? Already got recommended by Woody, Riptide, Boosted. Thanks.

8. Drac OPZ

Our two application managers have been recently not as active as we'd like as they've been busy.

9. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

CONGRATS, I have reviewed your application, and feel that you meet the requirements for a promotion!! It is at this ceremony that you become a part of our Staff. Wear your patch Proud solder!
    Sorry would have looked at this yesterday when it was posted, but sister had confirmation, and I worked this morning at 5:30 am. But I looked at the comments this morning and DANG!
    [​IMG]
    (Admin approval pic still in progress, just imaging this one with a Gold Star behind \/G, man I've been putting that gold star off..., I don't know how long I've been saying I would do this...)

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    And I'm going to send a message VIA forum about a few extra links you should have.
    Make sure you look through and follow all the links I have provided above aswell

Well talk about when we can get the Admin training in the Forum message, or over Steam. But it will be Done in TeamSpeak, so if you see me in there give me a poke, or visa versa

10. Drac OPZ

Welcome to the admin team!

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  11. Luigi123

Luigi123

Welcome to the Admin team.

12. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

I feel i should put out, as it has been brought to my attention. No admins really play too far into the night, and random hours during the day. Like dry spots. I've seen a couple of individual players giving out verbal warning to those breaking rules in crouch spots and such.

That being said. EVERYONE feel free to add me on steam. Name is \/G - Zeagãn

I work from home most of the time, and will leave steam running. Message me anytime if anyone has any issues. I should be available to jump in server anytime.

I DONT BITE! Or sleep.

13. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

14. Woody

Inventory:

Promoted @Zeagan from apprentice admin to senior admin since he was an admin in the past. Returning admins in good standing don't need to go through the apprentice stage.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

@Woody, alright, I'll Change the stuff in the admin list and what not

16. Woody

Inventory:

He should be all good. I made the changes.

17. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

Okidokie

18. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

Yall are awesome <3 haha, Thanks Woodster. This will make nightshift much more fun...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Woody

Inventory:

20. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

I have to embarrassingly admit that, that was among one of the biggest pains ever.... Had to change my password 3 times for it to take it. Being even the name was cap sensitive haha. Got er done tho.