1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Which VG CSS server is most used? What should I try next?

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Foxx, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Foxx

Foxx

I've gotten pretty darn good at VG GunGame lately because it's all I've been playing. However, I feel like I need to broaden my options as I'm kind of growing old of VG GunGame. What's played the most? (AKA, hat has the most members and active)

Is there any place I can read the rules before playing them? I tried the ZombieMod one once, and I was so lost.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks and cheers,
    Foxx

2. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

I play on pretty much every VG server, although I am not a huge TF2 player. As far as I know, I think ZM, Pub, and GG are the most popular servers on CSS. If you want to add me on Steam I can help you and teach you a few techniques in Zombie Mod. Just lemme know. :D

3. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

Most def zombie mod!

4. Foxx

Foxx

Wolf, I'm adding you now. Thanks so much for the future advice. I've heard that ZombieMod is pretty cool, so hopefully I'll get a hang of it!

5. Frank

Frank

I'm going to try ZombieMod too seems awesome.;)

6. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Give scoutzknivez a try and prepare to be humbled. It's gungame on steroids.

7. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

like Gotcha said alot of ppl fear SK as most can't handle the competitive side of it. I'd suggest giving it a try and seeing if you'd like it.

8. Tommy

Tommy

I agree with OPZ, its very competitive and not many people can handle that competitiveness.