1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

The reason we online game

Discussion in 'Media' started by Gotcha, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Steam was invented shortly after this incident.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Patient-0

Patient-0 Member

now that's funny!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

i would have killed my dad for doing this if he did that

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Nah I believe it's a good thing they done that. I wouldn't of taken it that extreme and mowed over them, but I would of definitely hid them or some sort of thing like that.

I've been through this and if it wasn't for my ex fiance and others stopping me from gaming I probably wouldn't have what I do now. I got pretty bad when Gears of War 1 released I got into a clan for MLG and literally would spend 18-20 hours a day practicing. I wouldn't barley eat/drink/ I didn't take showers properly was only getting 4 hours a sleep if that. Was horrible and I personally never realized I was wasting my life away. So thankfully my ex fiance and parents took my xbox 360 after MLG season was over and hid it away and I didn't receive it till about a year and a half later which is around the time i started playing PC games again lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Shah

Shah suffers from anatidaephobia

Video games ease the pain

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. 5piTFire

5piTFire

7. Alexey Davydov

Alexey Davydov TF2 Pootis Manager

Well, based on the channel that Kid deserved it. I mean really, he is not an adult yet, he still needs to learn, even I am still learning new things. But by sitting on the couch playing.. err, that does not really teach you anything.. But that is a very Insane dad! :eek: