1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Texrex

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by Texrex, Mar 20, 2013.

1. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

v_v;)/ I do bad... I lose cool...Darky sorry.. 8)

2. Shoyu

Shoyu Member

3. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member

I think this is the strangest thread in the forums yet. Also, this guy sounds like Jray.

4. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

oh crap! maybe, me and gum had to ban him for a week. damn should ahve looked up his IP D:

5. daNG

daNG

Well its over and Wolf how do you get -655356 smite?!?! LOL

6. ItsKeruz

ItsKeruz Member

Man he had dram issues. Hey, daNG its just part of being cool. Darks -655356 means he is the "Dark Wolf" after all hahahah  ;) ;) ;). I'll see you guys in the servers! ;D
    -ItsKeruz

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Member

We don't put people in the clan because they are good, we put them in because they play on the servers a lot and we think they are a good personality to have in the server. You have disrespected most of the really nice people on this forum all because you didnt get your way. so dont get mad when you dont get in a clan. LEARN SOME RESPECT!

8. ItsKeruz

ItsKeruz Member

That kid has anger probss!! xD Well daNG nice!

9. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Guys please make sure you are not posting on topics that are months old. This one is from march.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina

o_O what... The... Fuck... People like this actually bother to try to join the clan? Must mean you guys are doing something right, making everyone want to be a part of the community xD