1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

TeamSpeak 3 Contest

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

[​IMG]
    Team Speak 3 Contest - #NeverLogOut

Whereas our community continues to grow, the level of activity on our TeamSpeak3 server remains stagnant. TS3 is a great way for our community to interact, and we’re honestly a bit disappointed that more people aren’t taking advantage of this resource that we are providing. We are hoping to jump-start our community involvement with this contest.

Contest Details:
    Everyone who is active on our TeamSpeak3 server during the contest will be earn one entry in the contest. You can earn an additional entry for each other person you refer to TS3. The more people you refer, the better your chance of winning! For every 5 people you refer to TS3, you will automatically receive one bonus entry in the contest in addition to the entries you already gain from the individual referrals.

How to refer someone:
    In order to refer someone, simply invite a fellow member or active player to our TS3 server and have them post in this thread with confirmation once they have joined. In addition, we ask that any people you refer post their Steam IDs in the referral confirmation. If you’re unfamiliar with how to find your Steam ID, please follow the simple tutorial located here.

Example Referral:
    Gotcha: Referred by Woody - Joined 11/26/2014 - STEAM_0:1:23046690

Please keep in mind that you and any users you refer must be active in TeamSpeak3. We will be using an analytic program to track each user’s activity. Simply joining our TS3 server once will not be sufficient. The minimum criteria for valid entries will not be disclosed in order to discourage cheating.

Drawing the Winners:
    The contest will run until Monday, January 5th @ 10:00 PM PST, at which time (2) winners will be drawn.

Prizes
    The winners will each receive one full year of VIP status on our TF2 servers in addition to 100,000 Credits in our CS:S Zombie Mod server!

Contest Rules:
    1. Admins and Community Managers may participate in the contest, but may not refer each other. Referring members or new players is O.K.
    2. Each user may only be referred once. In the event someone receives multiple referrals, only the first invitation received may be counted for an additional entry into the contest.
    3. Only invite members of our community or players whom are active on our game servers.
    4. Do not create multiple accounts to increase your referral count. Doing so will result in a ban.

Tutorial: How to Join TeamSpeak3
    Joining TeamSpeak3 is simple, and the step-by-step tutorial located here makes it even easier.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Wish I could partake in this event, but I am leaving Monday for 2-3 days for hunting. I wish everyone luck on the contest and hope you wish me luck so I can get a nice buck ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Toad

Toad

You could just leave TS open all week :3

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Drac OPZ

How does that help with referrals? It might enter me into the contest, but I would not receive any points from referrals leaving me way out of the league from winning. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Toad

Toad

Remove so not confusing

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Woody

Inventory:

I've updated that above. It was a bit confusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Drac OPZ

wait did I miss something lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Toad

Toad

I read something wrong. Forget I said anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Alexey Davydov

Alexey Davydov TF2 Pootis Manager

This is epic! Telling the truth I thought TS3 was for admin only, well the more you know.. :D

10. Toad

Toad

We invite the entire community to our TS. Come have fun and chat.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alexey Davydov

12. Zion

Zion Zionthunder9 Member

Zionthunder9: Referred by Khan - Joined 11/29/2014 - STEAM_0:0:89317545

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Alexey Davydov

Could someone please set me up? I have been fairly patient, and 17-18 hours have gone by and still I do not think I am set up. Thanks!

14. Drac OPZ

you're set up

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alexey Davydov

Thank you!

16. BloodyBenn

BloodyBenn Member

Bloody-Benn: Referred by -\/G- Gavlan - Joined 12/5/ 2014 - STEAM_0:0:82686895

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chupi ❤

Chupi ❤ Chupi ❤

Chupi ❤: Referred by -\/G- Gavlan - Joined 12/5/2014 - STEAM_0:0:52579460

• Like Like x 1
  18. Woody

Inventory:

We've decided to extend the contest till Monday, January 5th @ 10:00 PM PST.

Hopefully we can get some more entries during Christmas/Winter break! Lets see more activity in the TS3 server!!

• Agree Agree x 1