1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

steam trading cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drac OPZ, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

If anyone got any steam trading cards that they don't use or want throw me a message or trade i'd be willing to take them off your hands. I've been making badges for fun gives me something else to do and also if you craft enough you get a chance for rare cards to make better badges :p

2. Shah

Shah suffers from anatidaephobia

I should have made a post during the summer sale, when I was frantically looking for cards before it ended. My inventory is public, you can add me if you need something.

3. khatamine

khatamine the alchemist

how do you craft a badge? what does a badge do necessarily??? how do you know if you have duplicate cards? is it for steam levels or whatever? i'm really lost on the whole trading card steam badge thing, i got on again after a few years and they added all this weird shit lol.
    sorry for all the q's.

if i have duplicates anybody needs, i'd be willing to trade! :)

4. Shah

Shah suffers from anatidaephobia

Steam Window > Click Username > Badges, it'll show you the badges you're closest to completing. Once you complete a badge you get random emotes and backgrounds related to the game, discounts on new games, and other nifty stuff.

All of your cards end up in your inventory, and alternatively you can get to your badges by clicking the cards in there. Booster packs with multiple cards start dropping at some point, so ultimately the more you craft, the more cards you get. You also get 100 experience for your profile from crafting each badge.

Ikr a lot of people have the beta card testing badge, but I never even saw this type of stuff until the summer sale, where my friend got the best icon in the world and wouldn't trade it to me, so I crafted it myself.

5. Drac OPZ

As Shah said you basically craft badges and it then gives you emoticons/Badges/background Pictures that's about it really.

Yeah it's basically just for fun nothing special. I started it for fun got bored even bought some cards (which i shouldn't have lol) but was for fun meh who cares. But yeah if you have doubles or don't want em let me know i'll take em and try to craft badges i love seeing the different emoticons you get as well some are interesting.

6. Gooch-E

Gooch-E Member

I'd be willing to make trades with anybody, I think i still have a bunch of duplicates.

7. Drac OPZ

I'm looking for Arma 3, tropico 4 ones atm

8. Gooch-E

Gooch-E Member

Eeek.. Can't help ya there. Sorry dude

9. Drac OPZ

no problem!