1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Silver_Apple Application

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by silver_apple, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

i talked to silver i know that she told them she was gonna take a break. my point is that people take breaks all the time and dont have to redo an app to come back from there break and all of the sudden she has to do this so i am just asking gotcha and woody if this is going to be the norm for now on. if we take a break its going to be considered the same as straight up leaving to go else where that we have to make a new app to come back.

2. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Her application is approved so lets move on.

3. xilorator

xilorator Member

I'm watching Breaking Bad. Shits good

4. Starfox

Starfox

This ^

5. MagikShot69

MagikShot69 I put the G in OD that's why they call me GOD!!

she breaks to many rules -1 for me lol love u silver

6. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

Danny reason is that she removed the tags as in leaving the clan . it is not that big of a deal , also not anyones , but hers and woody and gotchas business . We all need to learn this . WELCOME BACK SIS ! Should punch her for leaving though . Lets all just move on and continue to be happy gamers.

7. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

isn't there suppose to be a rule on NOT POSTING ON APPLICATIONS! I see no one follows that new rule either sigh I understand we all missed Silver and such but if you got somthing to say start a new thread in admin or member section cut out the spam on ALL applications period.

8. Jay

Jay Member

Man you can tell someone is trying to hide something Definetly.

"Her app is approved so lets move on"

What are you trying to hide from us gotcha. Surely you don't just approve someone and tell us to forget about this commotion right?

9. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

You seem to be a bit confused on what happen. Silver said she was taking a break and took OFF the tag. The majority of the time when someone takes a break they leave the tag on. Silver actually took a break before this and left the tag on. So this time it was obviously different. Silver did not say much to us when we tried to speak with her, she just said she needed a break and took off the tag. She also asked us to refund the money she donated for admin. So from gotcha and I's understanding she left the community. We asked her to reapply for both member and admin since it was the correct thing to do.

What's there to hide? I'm sure you and most everyone else talk to silver on a daily basis, so you know exactly what's going on. I believe gotcha was just trying to nip any drama before it started.

10. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

If you have an issue with me Jay then address me directly. I have nothing to hide and never have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.