1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

armyintheshadows - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by -\/G- Karl Marx, Mar 18, 2017.

1. -\/G- Karl Marx

-\/G- Karl Marx Karl Marx Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Orange
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    To regulate and moderate the behaviors of players on the Server, inform new players of the rules, and administer the appropriate punishment for breaking the rules of the Server.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    The appropriate action would be to gag/mute them for a period of time based on what it is they are mic/chat spamming.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    Investigate the problem by spectating the player when they are online and watching their actions in-game. If there is no doubt that the player is hacking, they would first be reported to STEAM, and then banned from the Server accordingly.

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Thanks for applying! I'll review this shortly!

• Like Like x 1
  3. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Hope you make it this time!

• Like Like x 1
  4. -\/G- Karl Marx

Thanks for the support!

5. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

6. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

All I can say now is that i'm nervous as hell about my application. I would imagine that you would make it on your 2nd try.

7. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

A Few Notes:
    The protocol for mic/chat spammers, is a bit different with a warning via admin chat first
    The bans we don't report to STEAM, just a post on our forums will do

Some of these things we will go over more during training!

CONGRATS, I have reviewed your application, and feel that you meet the requirements for a promotion!! It is at this ceremony that you become a part of our Staff. Wear your patch Proud solder!
    [​IMG]
    (Admin approval pic still in progress, just imaging this one with a Gold Star behind \/G, man I've been putting that gold star off..., I don't know how long I've been saying I would do this..., its been like a year or so......)

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    • Also go here to add your fellow admins to your friends list.
      http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/admins/

Well talk about when we can get the Admin training in the Forum message, or over Steam. But it will be Done in TeamSpeak, Or DISCORD, so if you see me in there give me a poke, or visa versa

• Like Like x 1
  8. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

He made it!

9. -\/G- Karl Marx

Thank you! I am proud and looking forward to being part of the team! I am currently on a phone, but I should be able to retrieve my computer tomorrow or the day after, and I will then be able to set up TS3 and continue from there! Once again, thank you, and I look forward to working with you guys!

10. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Welcome to the team!

11. GingaNinja

Hasn't joined the server since March 18th, please let us know here if you will be interested in being admin in the future. For now, I will mark as reviewed!

12. -\/G- Karl Marx

Sorry. I've been a bit busy with school, though I've finally finished it up. I am interested, but I don't ever get responses about admin training. I've asked several times. Maybe I'm just not sure how it works.

13. GingaNinja

Well whenever you start up your game, just get in teamspeak. I'm in there almost everyday. You can also send @CaptinCCat @Gavlan or myself a message when you're getting on to see if we're able to do your training. Doesn't take but 5-10 minutes.

14. -\/G- Karl Marx

Alright. I'll be sure to look for you whenever I get back on again. Thank you!

15. welcome to the admin team!