1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

ƒør¢є»єχяємє»{gsxr}

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by Rattlesnake `Animal, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I meant that it would now mean I'm not going to break a rule, when i said i don't take shit from other players.

2. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

doesn't look like u get it and wat kind of an asset can u be

3. Like, the community will know that I can be a good person to the community.

4. Actually, I get every bit of what you're saying dude.

5. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

with ur attitude I donno wat kind of asset u can be

6. ATTITUDE? Bro, I don't understand........

7. I don't really have one of those  :-X I think I've said it too many times I NEED ONE MORE ONLY CHANCE to prove I can be an asset. Come On Now.

8. Really, I can be a great asset. WITH that I can only be given ONE more chance.

9. P@P@_^

P@P@_^ Member

I may have only just been accepted into VG, but I've been in several dozen communities, clans, groups, guilds,ect over the past 10 years of me gaming. In that time I've learned that if I broke a rule, saying sorry and promising that it won't happen again doesn't cut it. You have to prove it by acting mature and following the rules to the point.

You've applied several times now with each being rejected due to your attitude towards others in the severs and breaking rules. People won't easily forget the things you've said or done to them, regardless if it's a game or not. You need to take into account how many times you've hurt people on the servers and then rethink if you should actually be in Vigilante Gamers. Quite personally, had I acted like you have with the constant disrespect towards others and breaking of rules, I wouldn't be trying to get into the clan, but rather trying to fix the wounds that I had caused.

Not sure how others feel, but in my eyes you would be a liability, not a asset, in VG. Without wearing the tag, look at the damage you have caused, now imagine you with the tag. It reflects how the community itself is and what we allow into it.

10. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

how many more chances will u need

11. Please P@p@ don't comment unless you know me :), GoSu bro only 1 more and i'll be a great asset.

12. P@P2, Please stop..

13. I honestly think you don't know how serious I am, When I say I can be a great asset While following the rules and not disrespecting admins, Actually If you knew how serious I was, You'd understand That I can count for one more and only chance of being in the - \/G - Clan.

14. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Then prove it.

15. I will prove it when I'm in the clan, I'll join, we'll see

16. Jay

Jay Member

You have to prove yourself first before you can get accepted I believe. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

17. Please be nice and I think you're right..

18. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

This seems to be getting out of hand. I'm going to lock this till the admins/recruiters make a decision on this. DO NOT create anymore posts or topics

19. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

The admins have spoke and have decided to deny your application. You may choose to reapply in a month.

20. ''a month'' pff, I don't even know why any admin would deny it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.