1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

ƒør¢є»єχяємє»{gsxr}

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by Rattlesnake `Animal, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

remember when u were talking sht to me b4 I joined the clan and then when I got in u stopped? u talk sht to a lot of ppl and u know it buddy

2. dude... why the heck ru abusive to me..... seriously.......................... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

3. i'm just trying to follow the rules......................... :-X farout take it easy...

4. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND DO NOT DISRESPECT ADMINS. THIS IS YOUR LAST AND FINAL WARNING!!

5. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

im not being abusive, im telling the truth

6. Silver_Apple I'm sorry I won't do it again.

7. P@P@_^

P@P@_^ Member

Just going to toss in my two cents about Rattlesnake based off of this application; You seem to be apologizing a lot more but at the same time continue to break rules by disrespecting people. To be taken serious with an application you need to show that you have the desire to be in the Community; constantly disrespecting people and breaking rules then apologizing isn't how it works.

Take a step back and think about how you've been acting towards players and admins in the server(s) then rethink if you really deserve to be a part of VG after how you've acted.

8. Mate, do you realise i would like to be in the CLAN?, I break rules, but I CAN WORK ON EM

9. I've never played with you....

10. No seriously, I've thought about how I acted, I will stop disrespecting and to other players.

11. w1a2s3d4

w1a2s3d4 Member

so you just said you can work on not breaking the rules, yet its not hard... you should have stopped along time ago. yet you continue to disobey and disrespect.

12. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

my 2 cents he shouldnt be allowed because of the fact on how he has been in the past and constantly breaking the rules and disrespecting people and admins. He has been given toooo many warnings

13. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

agreed

14. What part don't you get???? I said i'm going to follow the rules, you don't want that??

15. I also said, I'VE THOUGHT about how I've acted, So I'm saying I'm going to follow the rules........

16. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

you should have done that in the beginning not after your 4-5 rejected application

17. ok and im sorry about it....................................................................................

18. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

doesn't look like this app is going up hill

19. yet, you still don't get it.....

20. You see, I'm going to follow the rules right now, Unless you don't want me to?, I also don't take shit from other players in the server, That does not mean I'm not going to break a rule. I can be an asset to the community, Whilst  you give me one more and only chance to prove I can respect others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.