1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Zombie mod stacking?

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by Riptide, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

So i was wondering what woody or gotcha would think about the removal of a person stacking limit. Right now it is limited to 2 people. If we were to make it unlimited zombies could pull a World War Z move and stack their way up to the ct's. I think it could be useful.

it would also encourage cooperation instead of "guys move, i can get him"

just wondering what your thoughts are

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

It is possible to allow player stacking through a plugin. Would this be humans and zombies?

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I like the idea, but then again I don't as I see zombie mod fit and working the way it is. If you guys begin to change to many things I think it will push our regular players away to which I don't want too see happen. Just something to keep in mind.

4. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

I see what you mean and i was just wanting to get opinions on it. While i definitely agree that changing too many things would push away regulars i think that this is such a small change that for the most part would go unnoticed.

It would be a nice thing for both parties to use in my opinion because the only time i could really see a problem arising is for firewall situations in crouch spots or similar, but no map comes to mind where a 3 stack would provide an advantage or even be possible.

5. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Like I said I agree with the idea and like it but was just saying keep that in mind is all. ;)

6. Toad

Toad

It sounds like a good idea.

7. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

fuck stacking , just bring back the IED's and bam problem solved . Anyone on a high sign , or noob tube can be zombified

8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Added player stacking to the server. I really don't see it as a game breaking benefit, but if it becomes a serious issue it will be removed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1