Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Whore - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Whore, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    Zombie Mod
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    My job would be to make sure that everyone is having a good time, that no one is breaking rules, make sure people get along, and be on the server as much as possible
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Give them warnings, and if they continue to spam either mute/gag them.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    I would talk to the person who told me about it, try to get all the information i could, head onto the server and watch the person for a minute or two and if they were indeed hacking either kick/ban them

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tbnr

Tbnr

+1 from me, and not yet you would have to become apprentice admin than donate 60$ for senior to be able to ban but anyways fun to play with think he would be a good admin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Buy us all a beer...and you're in.

4. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

I mean how could i pass up on a dreamy offer like that

5. Col. Sheppard

Col. Sheppard Mario Cart Manager / 2Fort Helper Member

Inventory:

i say yes but with conditions at first

6. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Well since your name does specify you're a whore. Does that mean we get to do whatever we want with you? Use you till no end?

7. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

I mean. Yeah. I am a whore after all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. CrzyF!re.

CrzyF!re.

+ 1 from me boys. get him Set UP.. Apprentice of course.

9. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

10. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

ill go throught this and look at it tomorrow (sorry been buisy)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

all good my man.

12. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Congrats, I've reviewed your application and would like to welcome you as an Apprentice Admin!
    First and foremost, please review these links:

Make sure you look through and follow all the links I have provided above; Admin training will be done in Teamspeak, be sure to be on there
    often so an admin trainer can get you set up. If you aren't set up in a few days I'll send you a message and set up an appointment for it.

[​IMG]

13. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

thank you galv :D ill be the best admin i can be. ill look up on those links now but i have my steam/ts3 linked to the forums already done.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Luigi123

Luigi123

Welcome to the Admin Team.

15. Whore

Whore Senior Admin

• Like Like x 1
  16. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Welcome to the admin team!

17. Whore

Whore Senior Admin