1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late Unusual Hat Contest #33

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Khan, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Khan

Khan

[​IMG]

Winner:
    m0r0n kiLLA - STEAM_0:0:14471762

Video of the drawing:

Contest Begins - March, 1st
    Contest Ends - March, 31st

How it works?
    Simple! Every 20-30 minutes while you are playing on one of our TF2 servers you will get a menu popup. The popup will give a bit of information and ask you to solve a simple question (math/trivia etc.). If you answer correctly you will receive one Point. To ensure you are active and playing the menu will close after 60 seconds, so keep an eye out!

What do the points do?
    At the end of the month the top 10 players with the most points will be put into a raffle. The winning name drawn will receive an unusual hat.

How do I check my Points?
    Type !contest in chat.

Which servers will this be on?
    For this contest, questions will only appear on the following three servers:
    Lazytown - 74.91.120.38:27015
    Dustbowl - 192.223.29.2:27015
    2Fort -
    74.91.120.237:27015

What unusual hat are you giving away?
    The winner will select one from below:
    - Coming Shortly

Note: The server must have at least 10 players for the questions to appear, so invite your friends to play!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    • Ding! Ding! x 1
  2. m0r0n kiLLa

m0r0n kiLLa Member

Who won last month? The video on that thread says private.

3. Khan

Khan

My apologies, I must have forgotten to make the video public after I fixed the settings and description. It's available to view now. The winner was END.

4. bugattiben48

bugattiben48 MLG Master in TF2

About how many points do the top 10 usually have?

5. Khan

Khan

If you like, you can watch the drawing videos from the past few months to see an average. This month, you would need 100 points to be on the lower end of the top ten. You can view the top ten online by visiting our contest page or while connected to one of our TF2 servers by typing !contest in chat.

6. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Has the winner been chosen yet?

7. Khan

Khan

I'll draw the winner later tonight or more likely tomorrow. I've been traveling all day and haven't yet reached my destination.

8. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

That last part sounds philosophical.