1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Uh Hello

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by W^nks, Aug 16, 2014.

1. W^nks

W^nks

I've been here for quite a long time and I have made one of these but I noticed not everybody knows me so yeah I'm making another one. I'm TeeKee, I did change my name from Fakie a while back. I've been in VG for 18 months, been an admin for 8 months. I'm currently a Member Director. I don't really talk much in teamspeak but whatever, right? I usually play on the pub but I have been getting into zmod recently so you can see me on either server. I am an admin on the zmod, our pub, orange x3, and deathrun so if you ever need me on any of em (Deathrun is down) just message me. Add me if you want to talk or play or anything. So yeah hi. - TeeKee
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Blurry Figure

Blurry Figure Part-time Barrel Member

Good to see you around ZM lately o/

3. W^nks

W^nks

Yeah I used to play it a lot when I first became a member but I got bored after a while. I remember I used to play with wolf all the time

4. khatamine

khatamine the alchemist

hahaha i just met you for the first time a few days ago in zmod i think.
    you're a pretty cool bean, i'll add you. :)

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Forgot your name used to be Fakie! Glad to see you stuck around for all this time!

6. W^nks

W^nks

Haha yeah i've had lots of fun in VG :)