Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

TheMightyWanker - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by TheMightyWanker, Mar 28, 2017.

1. TheMightyWanker

TheMightyWanker Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 MarioKart
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    I expect that being an admin will require huge responsibility and patience. Abusing it will result in the admin powers being taken away. I will try to make the game enjoyable for all people so that vigilante gamers and TF2 can have a great reputation, thus attracting more players that have yet to play TF2.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Warn them first, however, if they continue and ignore my warning, then I will mute them. "Mute and gag" is to be issued after a warning.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    Investigate and isolate the proposed hacker. It would be most professional to just spectate the player to see that nothing is out of the ordinary. If hacking is confirmed, then there shall be a submission in the forums in the correct format.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. Eknox

Eknox

Just throwing my two cents in, but I think you applied for admin a little fast. Just my opinion. However, best of luck!

- Eknox

3. TheMightyWanker has not been on 2fort at all - from the server stats I checked. looks like he has just over 1 day play time on the mario kart server. i would say give it more time, get to know the players, especially on the 2fort server, if that is one you want to be an admin on.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I would concur with what Lunatic said above. Please gain more playtime on your chosen server that you're applying for. You may reapply in (1) month.

5. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

he is a good guy, i'll give him a 1+ if he tries to reapply