1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

TF2 VIP System

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

A new VIP system has solely been created for our Team Fortress 2 servers. As of right now the VIP system is totally separate from our CS:S servers. The system is completely automated, you may either donate with paypal or with TF2 keys. To purchase VIP and see an overview of the features available follow the link below:

http://vigilantegamers.net/tf2vip/

Currently the system is LIVE on all our TF2 servers besides 2fort and orange. The system will be available on them shortly. If you have any questions feel free to post below!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Woody

Inventory:

The system has been pushed to 2fort and orange and is now live on those servers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patient-0

Patient-0 Member

All i can say is WOW On the VIP. It looks awsome. Great job

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Naked Kon

Naked Kon

long time 2fort regular and im displeased with thirdperson mode plugin..they can easily wall cheat with extra view compare to firstperson which makes the game very unbalanced...

5. Alexey Davydov

Alexey Davydov TF2 Pootis Manager

Your Right, Demomen can lay stickies down and using ThirdPerson they can see if somebody is walking there. Before this was done with Hi5, Valve Patched this but this is a different version of the same thing, I can imagine a new era of sticky camping on VGamers.. :eek:

6. Woody

Inventory:

Did not realize this. Will remove Third Person from the VIP.

Thanks for reporting

7. Naked Kon

Naked Kon

you can test it, ask and inform others about this and see what they think be4 making hasting decision or something ;)

8. Woody

Inventory:

No need to. I've been playing source games and running source servers long enough to know when something will be exploited ;). Thanks for reporting.

9. Patient-0

Patient-0 Member

well I hadn't done the third person yet. hmm anyway I like the new VIP setup.

10. Jesus

Jesus Member

ill try to donate :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014