1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Terraria!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

terraria_logo_hd_by_dragondeplatino-d6r6e7d.png
    By popular demand we have launched a Terraria server for our community. If you have any suggestions for the server, let us know! Happy Gaming :)
    Server IP: 74.63.227.174:12000

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  2. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

gonna test this out now! :D is there gonna be a TS3 channel for it too?

3. W^nks

W^nks

Should have a no modded character rule lol. Also if you can find them there are mods to protect player's items from others, and to protect houses/other things from being destroyed by others

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

that would be perfect. my bad for almost blowing up your house earlier LOL. i wonder if its possible to make it so that you can only go onto that server with a new character... like, a new character dedicated to that server? idk lol

5. W^nks

W^nks

There are mods preventing stacks over 999 and such so it makes it harder to mod at least; I don't think there is a way to completely prevent it, but if Woody added an admin to it we could just ban modded characters lol. I woulda killed you if you blew up my house! :mad:

6. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Is there a way to do whitelisting? That is what made it more safe on Minecraft.

7. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Actually it would be kinda hard to determine whether a character has been modded or not unless they somehow have a god mode or something obvious but with Inventory Editors, they can give you everything in the game that you can already make and you can max out your health and mana, something you can already really easily do. Ive used the Inventory Editor a lot before but that's pretty much all it can do so it'll be hard to determine whether someone used that or legitimately crafted all their cool stuff and OP weapons/armor

8. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

LOL @W^nks if I did blow up your house, I think killing me would be justice xD and blowing up my house too LOL

9. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

yup our shit got blown up... lol that was quick

10. Woody

Inventory:

If anyone has any experience in setting up one of these servers I can give them full access to do so, or if you wanna just give it a try lol.

Here's a mod we can add: https://github.com/NyxStudios/TShock

This is the only one I've found.

11. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Going to be playing tonight if anyone wants to join me; I will be on TS somewhere just find me!

12. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

@Woody that looks like a good mod. hopefully you or someone else can find more!

13. W^nks

W^nks

TShock is a very popular one, that would be good :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Not letting me connect to the server; it is probably an issue with my university's ports. I will play in December I guess guys :oops:

15. W^nks

W^nks

Try again? Woody reset it a couple times, you may have just tried when it was down

16. Woody

Inventory:

Tshock has been added!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

I tried just a minute or two ago, it said two people were in when I tried

18. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

It let me in for a minute but I got kicked out
    Edit: I'll try and get it working tomorrow. Hoping it is an issue I can fix because my school's tech department couldn't even answer my simple questions last time I had to go to them.

19. W^nks

W^nks

Running nice and smooth :)

20. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Looks like Team Avolition has fucked with the Terraria Map. They added a bunch of lava everywhere in Spawn so no one can even move without dying. They also left a nice little sign below the spawn saying "Team Avolition" :shifty: