1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Steam Summer Sale 2016

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Drac OPZ, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Just in case some might have not noticed the Steam Summer Sale of 2016 has started. It ends on the 4th of July. So buy up the games you have been waiting for or you have saved on your wishlist before it ends!

• Like Like x 1
  2. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Got a bundle with TFC, Opposing Force, and Blue Shift for less than $2, I'm happy. :)
    Now just getting trading cards for looking at my que for funds for the next TF2 update.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Drac OPZ

I'm waiting since it's only been a day since it started. Wanted the prices to drop a bit more. Hopeing to get fallout 4 pretty cheap xd

4. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

There are no more daily or flash sales like summers past :( what you see is what you get for the whole duration of the sale! Might as well buy what you want now Drac :p

• Ding! Ding! x 1
  5. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Doom, $35 , had to buy it.

6. Drac OPZ

I'm going to be buying fallout4 and subnautica both seem to be pretty decent single player games that will keep me interested for a bit. xd

7. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Arma 3 decent price also.

8. Drac OPZ

If someone doesn't have Arma 3 yet then there plebs :p haha j/k

9. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Please update soon tf2 so I can feel safe in getting the half-life episodes while getting what I want. :p

10. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Do I need to dig out that Arma 3 greentext again? Game is ridiculous

11. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

I bought nothing 'cause I wasted my cash with buying things for other people. Some days, I really wonder why I do that.

12. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Well hey, I need a Geforce GTX 1080, since you're just buying things for other people. :)

13. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

I should probably explain what exactly I am giving up for other people when I state "all my money" I get 20$ a month for my allowance. I use typically <5$ for myself. Wish I had saved my money, as new update is coming

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016