Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Server Survey! (click post to participate)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CaptinCCat, Jun 3, 2017.

?

What Games are you Playing alot of?

1. Overwatch

15.6%
  2. TF2

65.6%
  3. Counter Strike: Global Offensive

18.8%
  4. Counter Strike: Source

28.1%
  5. Garys Mod

9.4%
  6. World of Warcraft

12.5%
  7. Hearthstone

3.1%
  8. Other (Please leave a comment in the on this forum)

31.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

Please It you would Participate in the survey that you see on this post that would be much appreciated!
    Click this thread to Participate on the Survey!

2. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

I rotate a lot between TF2, Dirty Bomb, and Titanfall 2 with the occasional R6 Seige or CS:GO when something new happens.

3. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Roblox and Splatoon

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

Destiny, Cod games, transformers war for cybertron (as well with fall of cybertron), and something other games on console. :p

5. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds :D

6. Arama

Arama Senior Member

Knew I couldn't be the only WoW player here. xD

7. King Blood

King Blood Member

I just bought player unknowns battlegrounds!!!! so i will be playing a shit ton of this. I mostly play Battlefield 1, like everyday all day and i really wish we were involved in that game. I also play quite a bit of league of legends and i think it would be cool to have our own clan in that game too, we could climb the rank ladder.

8. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

We can't really get involved with battlefield 1 mainly because they require us to get a server directly through them instead of using our own server box. It would cost the community more money that we don't currently have coming in. The only way to afford it is if a few would be willing to donate to get it up and running.

9. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

We should get a orange_x3 csgo server lol

10. King Blood

King Blood Member

I will eventually try to get enough people and donations together to make this a possibility.

11. 7th Sense

7th Sense Member

Destiny, Cod, titanfall 2, and LoL (hate to be that guy but you spelled Garry's mod wrong)

12. Zelus Renardii

Zelus Renardii A rare medic main Member

Do some starbound, terraria, and SWTOR

13. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

CS:GO Deathmatch 24/7, surf server, and 1v1 would be the most profit bringing server. Along with knife giveaways, I believe it would bring in a good server population and would be the most profitable.