Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Regret - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Regret, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Regret

Regret

GameME Profile Link:
    http://vigilantegamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/1290046
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Orange
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    No
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    To make sure nobody abuses certain plug ins or commands or hack/cheat and make the game a fun, and fair server so that any visitor can have a fun and great time on a Vigilante Gamer server!
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    He would be warned 2 times and after that he will be muted and then I will consider unmuting him if he promises to stop and if he does it again I kick him. Also, if he continues to disconnect and reconnect to avoid the mute/gag, I will continually mute/gag.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    Screenshot and record the player and if I decide they are hacking or cheating I will notify another admin why I banned them and I will give them all of the hacker/cheater's information. I will happily abide by any rules that I am given and I can assure you I will stay inside the guidelines that are given to me as an admin. I appreciate your time and consideration, Regardless of the outcome I hope you have a fantastic day!

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

3. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

You've only just become a member. Please reapply in 2 weeks after you have spent some time as a member and gotten to know the community and our forum members better!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Regret

Regret

Okay, I will wait because I love this server (Obviously because I'm number 1 on it) and I will reapply in 13 days