1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you Player Report - W I Z aka Jesuslean

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Drac OPZ, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Player Name:
    W I Z aka Jesuslean
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:72700255
    Time:
    Now
    Servers:
    Scoutzknivez
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::

http://www.mediafire.com/download/61si7uwj6u8lmit/jesuslean.dem

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dscqmqvcfwisakx/jesuslean9.dem

This guy is new to sk only been around for a few months and ever since he started i had weird feelings about him. I get complaints all the time about this guy walling.

Someone being a dick? Type votekick or voteban
    andrew killed W 1 z with scout.
    pu_Rp connected.
    (Spectator) Magical Leprechaun : think zee boy w1z got the walls
    (Spectator) OPZ : mhum jesuslean has always walled

2:26 PM - andrew: jesuslean just preclicked that guy
    2:26 PM - andrew: and missed
    2:26 PM - andrew: lol

2:08 PM - Fox™: lol fucking jesuslean in here walling
    2:08 PM - Fox™: dude even goes iv been banned before and acused over the last 2 days

*SPEC* BiZaRRe : w1z walls so hard
    elixir killed {MDTTT} Fuzzy Wuzzy Monkie with scout.
    *SPEC* OPZ : he isnt going to play
    *SPEC* OPZ : with me being here
    *SPEC* OPZ : he always starts playing dumb

4 complaints just today now.

That's just from earlier... 3 complaints within a few minutes. So I went in to spectate first demo soon as i joined i believe he was 22-7 and then next thing i know he dies like 8 times in a row leaving him with 28-13 which was suspicious. Anyways map changes then he starts playing his "normal self" and not playing dumb and i've seen a few prefires/and prescopes/ and he does know where they all are. I'll throw up ticks later on for reviews.​

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Jesuslean demo ticks: There was many ticks i noticed some weird shots that seemed like he was playing "dumb" but knew where they were all along. Though that being said no concrete evidence.

Jesuslean9 demo ticks: 37000 till 39000- just seems like he knows where they are at all times
    49000- strafes to tbox (t's in it) drops back down yet doesn't even look back inside tbox strange... Peaks through t door shoots jumps top of tbox again falls down THEN peaks tbox right at a guy

There the only two ticks i found that were VERY suspicious, but again i seen a lot more it mostly seems like he knows where they are at all times and like keeps them on his screen at all times as well. Though he knew i was watching him which is why it makes me think he was playing dumb reason being is because the round before that he went 67-12 then I come in and he does really bad then. Also he asks me to add him to friends "shown in demo" so yeah obviously he knew i was specing him from the complaints.

3. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Marked reviewed for now. Keep an eye on him.

• Like Like x 1