1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you Player Report - Toplight

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Drac OPZ, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

2. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

I'm not seeing prescopes/prefires/prepeaks and while there are a few moments that look questionable, it's not obvious to me he is cheating.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RyuSeishin

RyuSeishin

yeah around 3:30 and 6:30 were a couple of spots that looked a little iffy, i'd say more then anything some of his shots seem pretty lucky, but hes definitely not consistent

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Maybe it wasn't solid evidence but he was for sure walling i've been playing sk long enough to know and feel when someone is none the less he has been vacced in the past like 5-6 months back for walls along with EU banana :p it's fine though thanks for reviewing it!

I Never actually watched the demo that was recorded i just got home from work decided to watch and see if i could point out ticks and you're right Gotcha I seen like 4-5 prefires, but no prescopes or anything of the sort that i was told. I should really learn to review these vids instead of taking peoples words on it and posting it up. This is the second time someone gave me a demo and i took there word for it and find out there actually is no solid evidence. Thanks for taking the time though!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014