1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you Player Report - MSA

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Drac OPZ, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Player Name:
    MSA
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:34701784
    Time:
    Now
    Servers:
    Scoutzknivez
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::
    i'm requesting a perm mute/gag. I go into sk and go spectate and seen my buddy Eron aka Skizzles was in there so i was just talking with him and there's an inside joke between us about his mother that i joke with him about and he always then says he's going to beat me on sk just a friendly thing we've always done. Anyways among that I basically told Eron I don't do 1v1's anymore sadly. MSA (TL) then tries butting in which if you don't remember I had issues with him in the past as he's the buddy of Tommy. He said about me being afraid to 1v1 which in this case i couldn't careless that he had said that. However I do care that the only reason he publicly said that was to obviously get peoples reaction and start drama otherwise why else would you announce that in chat? So I kicked him as a warning, because I knew what he was doing. When he joined back another guy joined 2 seconds prior and was spamming music he then intentionally spurts out basically saying as a rule the spammer needs to be perm muted but the way he addressed it as below he was saying it just to start drama again. So I gagged him temporary for 30 minutes. He then started changing his name to "i'm telling woody" among other childish alias. I suggest to cut the drama out and let this guy learn his lesson as Tommy did to perm mute/gag this guy. Also before I forget he also has 3 accounts as well.

*SPEC* -VG- OPZ : but i dont do 1v1

methyltriptamine killed rdM.skizzles with knife.
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : i'll tell you
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : what i told everyone else

rdM.Alaskan Blaine killed ブープ with scout.
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : thats been asking me
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : i'll 1v1 you skizz
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : i'll go mid
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : let you 10-0 me

Fox™ killed ` Déjà vu with knife.
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : so you can screenshot
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : mhum

*DEAD* tL.^ : lol
    *DEAD* ブープ : 1v1?
    *DEAD* tL.^ : its like
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : i dont play sk no more
    *DEAD* tL.^ : you're scared, that if you try
    *DEAD* tL.^ : and lose

rdM.vllion'aire killed H@x P0Lice with scout.
    *DEAD* tL.^ : your re
    *DEAD* tL.^ : p
    EAD* tL.^ : p

*SPEC* -VG- OPZ : !kick tl
    [SM] Kicked tL.^
    *DEAD* ブープ : LOL
    *SPEC* tL.^ : LOL

*SPEC* -VG- OPZ : your trying to start shit
    Fox™ killed FΣ∆Я with knife.
    *SPEC* tL.^ : im not?
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : mhum
    *DEAD* ブープ : lets have a vote
    *SPEC* tL.^ : i have an opinion
    *SPEC* tL.^ : and i was sharing my opinion
    *SPEC* tL.^ : freedom of speech
    *SPEC* tL.^ : opz

*DEAD* Fox™ : votemute
    *SPEC* tL.^ : theres a rule
    *DEAD* H@x P0Lice : rap to this skizzles
    *DEAD* ブープ : votemute
    Fox™ voted to mute Ðimethyltriptamine
    Votes required 1/9
    *SPEC* tL.^ : if someone plays music
    [SourceComms] Issued a permanent mute on Ðimethyltriptamine (reason: Spam in chat/voice).
    ブープ voted to mute Ðimethyltriptamine
    Votes required 2/9
    rdM.Master Wozniak (╯°□°) connected.
    *SPEC* tL.^ : you're supposed to
    *SPEC* tL.^ : perm mute him
    *SPEC* tL.^ : there you go

rdM.Master Wozniak (╯°□°) killed FΣ∆Я with knife.
    H@x P0Lice killed rdM.vllion'aire with scout.
    *SPEC* -VG- OPZ : !gag tl
    [SourceComms] Issued an extended gag on tL.^ for 30 minutes.
    (ALL) -VG- OPZ: let me say this MSA tommy learned his lesson you either knock your shit off or your gone as well
    (ALL) -VG- OPZ: go ahead please tell woody

2. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Opz i'm going to let you take care of this going forward. Would suggest just muting him next time and letting him know it's perm.

3. Drac OPZ

Sure thing Yeah I already had that plan in mind if he acted up again it was going to be instant perm mute/gag. Thanks

4. MsA

MsA

Ahem, I'm MsA, and before I get "Muted/PERMBANNED" May I bring my side in, if not, this is ridiculous.. Me and OPZ have had some problems within the last year, and yeah, I did call him a coward for not 1v1ing me, or tommy. And i'm not gonna plead "It was a joke!' Because, it simply wasn't. OPZ Told me weeks before, that he'd 1v1 me, when I asked him later on, he said "nah, later" He continued that for a while. After a while, I got sick of it, tommy had been asking him to 1v1 for quite some time, as well... Esk, too! Both players hes muted/banned. Hes bragged about how hes the best shot in SK history, and how he beat rS steven, aGENT^.-, GARBO, etc. And I do not have 3 accounts, I have two, one of which, isn't only mine, its a sharred account, it also belongs to Haystack. Now, when I changed my name to "Im telling woody" It was a joke, and so was "SOMEONES GONNA GET IN TWOUBLE" I thought a "Grown ass-man" Could handle some simple insults, especially him, considering all the things tommy/esk say to him.. Now, its rather childish of him, to come crawling to other admins, whining about our little dispute (which is the ONLY time we've actually fought) rather than coming to me, and talking to me about the consequences.. And, when I told him he should mute the guy spamming music, it CLEARLY states in your rules: If you are caught spamming music/mic trolling, in our servers, you will be PERMANENTLY muted. OPZ did nothing, for 5 minutes, until I finally spoke up. Now, i'd MUCH rather talk about this with OPZ in a steam convo, maturely! - Just tell him to unblock me -

5. Gotcha

This thread is a month old and you can private message Opz on the forums if you wish to discuss the matter. He was stating his intentions which you are now well aware of so there are no surprises. There was no mention of banning as you state so relax and play the game as intended.

6. MsA

MsA

I apologize for the timing of this message, tommy got on, and msged me saying "LOL, OPZS GONNA BAN YOU ON VG, COME READ THIS, HE JUST POSTED IT!!!!!!!!" But, i'd still like to talk to OPZ, so we can resolve this issue...

7. Gotcha

I would agree that is a win/win for all.

8. Drac OPZ

That's quite funny as i've never said anything about banning you so Tommy needs to get his facts straight. I assume he was doing it obviously to cause more drama if he continues he'll be the one perm/gag muted or even banned for a second time.

Anyways to adjust the issue with you; Just stop acting like Tommy in general and don't troll or cause issues within the server. Be nice and respect all players and just have fun! Isn't gaming ment to be for FUN? People take it way to serious and then this is what happens. Just think before you talk and react as well. That's all MSA otherwise i've never had issues with you in the past. I believe it's just the "people" you talk to and try to hang around online.

9. MsA

MsA

Well, I mean, I don't plan on changing anything (Friends wise), There is an extremely immature "Battle" Between you, and tommy/esk, Which, i've done my best to stay out of. I haven't had any other incidents with you, besides that one, and I don't intend to have anymore.. Thanks for making this "easy".. I honestly thought this would end in my permanent ban.. Glad it didn't turn out that way! "And have a nice day!" -tommy