1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Pin's Amazing Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Pin, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Pin

Pin Member

1. Real name: Janet

2. Age: 30

3 .Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?: Noppers

4. What server would you like to become admin on?: TF2 Payload and/or 2Fort

5. Do you have a microphone?: Yes

6. How often do you play each week?: Probably at least 10 hours, depends on work

7. Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?: Hells yeah

8. Do you have TeamSpeak3? (All admins are required to be in TS3 while in-game): No but I can get it no problem

9. Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to help keep these servers as fun to play on as they already are and every time I'm in the PL server it says admins are needed so I thought I would apply.
    On a side note, I know I'm very new here and you don't know that much about me so I realize this will be a factor in deciding, you can't win if you don't play! I will continue to be an active member regardless of the outcome and probably reapply in a couple of months when winter is here! Thanks bunches, Pin

2. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Thanks for putting in an admin application!

Stay active on the servers and the forums. As well as teamspeak.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Approved!

Welcome to the admin team!

Once you donate, jump in TeamSpeak so I can get you set up.

4. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Welcome to the team.

5. Pin

Pin Member

WOW! That was really fast! I wasn't expecting anything that fast, so thanks so much. I will donate right meow and install TeamSpeak tonight after work. Have a good day, ttyl. Pin

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

We are a bit short staffed at the moment for our Team Fortress 2 servers, currently we had ZERO dedicated admins for TF2, other than Gotcha and Myself. Hence the speed of the approval. We have a pretty in depth admin logging system, which allows us to keep a close eye on all our new admins. Anyways, welcome to the team! I'll see if I can catch you in TeamSpeak later today when I'm off work and get you all set up!

7. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Welcome to the team.

8. MagikShot69

MagikShot69 I put the G in OD that's why they call me GOD!!

welcome to the team

9. -Sgt.Q-

-Sgt.Q- Member

Congrats pin!

10. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

set to inactive admin till returns active.

-regular admin