1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

New zm zombieclass

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Zortamos, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Zortamos

Zortamos Messor Member

Hey i would recommend adding å zombie longjump function. Most crouch spots are still kinda op.

And ofc i wouldnt like a to op longjump class either.

Ive seen a few servers with this class. And i have not heard any arguments against this. Ive only heard positive facts about it.

So i would like members to share theire thoughts about this. So that we might or might not recommend it futher to gootcha or woody. Or simply we could testrun it for å weekend.

2. khatamine

khatamine the alchemist

That would be cool, but I have to disagree that most crouch spots are overpowered. You just have to have a bunch of average people use teamwork, or one really skilled person. People swoop into mine all the time lol. Longjump might make this a little less overpowered.

3. Zortamos

Zortamos Messor Member

Perhaps lets se what others think

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

A good suggestion. We might give this a try sometime soon. As of right now we are trying to shift the gameplay to where the zombies have more of the advantage, hence chucky being added. We are still experimenting with different ways to do this.

5. Zortamos

Zortamos Messor Member

well the zm class i am talkin about is for the advantage for zombies. I might have missunderstood you, but it sounded like you thought this was an advantage towards the humans. Anyways i would like to know what thought you have for the zombie server so that i know whats up what might happen and what i should recomend and not to recomend. so please do come with information.

6. Blurry Figure

Blurry Figure Part-time Barrel Member

Something to keep in mind is that mother zombies, with their jump and speed boost, already have a sort of longjump. If you time it right, and land right before the crouch spot entrance, you can hop in straight into their face. On a similar tangent, I was considering suggesting a perk for the store that would grant the user mother zombie stats even when not the mother zombie, for those who like playing zombie.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

That is a great idea.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

No I understood it was an advantage toward zombies.

This could be easily done.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zortamos

Zortamos Messor Member

Thank you all for coming with your thoughts around this! Now woody and or gotcha can think about it :)/consider it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. khatamine

khatamine the alchemist

excellent idea! i could see people who join keep playing for that.

• Like Like x 1