1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

New Servers - CSGO/MVM #2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

[​IMG]

We are please to announce that the community will be expanding into CS:GO. Our first server for CS:GO is up and running and expect more in the near future! Furthermore, with the great success of our first MVM server we have launched another! IP address and quick connect links are below!

CSGO 24/7 Office/Dust2: 74.91.120.134:27015

TF2 MVM #2: 74.91.120.59:27015

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Patient-0

Patient-0 Member

Wow excellent Woody! Im looking forward to the GO server
    And i might add that if anyone hasnt tried the MvM servers, TRY THEM. LOTS OF FUN

3. Blurry Figure

Blurry Figure Part-time Barrel Member

Finally eh ;)

I'll probably be around the server here and there but office gets boring a little quickly for me.

4. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

How is the server doing so far?

5. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Our mvm #2 is full at the moment, Our CS:GO server for some reason is showing it's offline.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Oh thanks, should've been more specific I guess! I was talking about the CS:GO one.

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

It's not offline. It just doesn't report correctly to our servers page for some reason. I'll need to fix that.

CSGO server is currently pretty empty. We will be attempting to populate it with a massive amount of giveaways/events in the coming weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

I've got some friends who frequent CS:GO, definitely going to let them know! Hope the server can get some traction.

• Like Like x 1