1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Name Change Policy - Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

The community managers have agreed to change our current name change policy. We have changed the maximum number of allowed name changes from (1) to (3). That means you can change your name up to THREE times!

A new system we have in place will track your name changes, making it easy to follow and identify you once your name has been changed.

If you'd like to change your name at any time, you can now do so by editing your profile. You will see the option along the left:

Capture.png

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Woo-Hoo! I hope this wasn't just because of me though.

3. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

oooh i like this! i always thought about it like how would we be able to keep track of everyone who changes their names. Good job guys!

4. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Does it count towards my 3 if I change my name for a comp game or for a few minute joke?

5. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

I don't believe so, seeing as how around holidays we sometimes add a small theme to our name, so as long as we can tell for shure that its YOU then you should be good

6. Arama

Arama Senior Member

This is one thing I've seen a lot of people talking about and I'm super stoked that people are pretty much always heard. I don't change my name, but I know most do so this is awesome.