1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Mr.SPƳŘØ - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Mr.SPƳŘØ, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Mr.SPƳŘØ

Mr.SPƳŘØ Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 2Fort
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    No
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    My job being an admin is first, help the server run smoothly, help oversee and be there in case things there do get out of hand. From cheaters, hackers, and so so on. I am also not here to defend or go with a person if they are too young or too good, which typically happens in many servers. and be there for making examples of the rules and people to follow them.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Is to use appropriate comm commands and issue, extend mute or gag after the warning. Muting someone from a mic should only be done if they have a bad mic, or causing discomfort to others in the server or just saying nonsense in chat or if they chatting in an other language other than English. If someone is playing music and people aren't
    complaining let them be if people are complaining then tell the person to stop then mute gagging if the problem doesn't continue normally. Flood check will stop chat spam. If there is advertising, or consistent spam, warn and gag. unmute / ungag when I think people have had enough "time out".
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    First spectate them and at the same time gather evidence, if they are hacking still gather evidence. banning accordingly and actions can be taken. Genuine mistakes with hackers will not lead to a conclusion that you are a bad admin or get punished. but doing it because someone is better than you will mean it.

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

3. I have played with Mr.SPƳŘØ and nothing comes to mind that would be a red flag. His chat log is ok - nothing bad there. A little more than a day playtime. Only concern is that he said he has no mic.

4. Mr.SPƳŘØ

Mr.SPƳŘØ Member

I have on it just I don't like using it and because I'm nervous talking to a bunch of people.

5. If Mr.SPƳŘØ is able to be confident with using his mic, I would give him a go ahead. Lately with school and soccer my schedule is much fuller and crazier.

6. Mr.SPƳŘØ

Mr.SPƳŘØ Member

I'm pretty sure I will be confident now that I was using my mic in other servers and I wasn't nervous at all. So still it's up to you to decide when you have a chance

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Congratulations, I have reviewed your application and feel you would make a great addition to the admin team!

[​IMG]

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    Be sure you are getting in TeamSpeak whenever you are in-game, so you can be trained!
    A Community Manager will contact you in TS asap :)

8. welcome to the admin team!

9. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

[​IMG]
    GET IN MY TEAMSPEAK o_O

If you are still interested in being admin, make sure you're getting in teamspeak, and let me know a good time to do your training!

10. Mr.SPƳŘØ

Mr.SPƳŘØ Member

Okay sorry I've been really busy with school lately

11. Gavlan

Gavlan Member