Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Member Application - WhiteBoyGamer44

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by - \/G - WhiteBoyGamer22, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - \/G - WhiteBoyGamer22

- \/G - WhiteBoyGamer22 Member

In-Game Name:
    WhiteBoyGamer44
    Colby
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:95486858
    Previous Clans (if any)?:

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:

Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    GunGame
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:

2. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

You have some inappropriate language towards other players. We do not tolerate racism in our community.
    I no not think you read any of out member conduct...Please revise your language and reapply later.
    Here are some examples from your chat:
    Sep 17, 2017 7:56:14 pm LET ME PUT MY SILENCER ON YOU NIGGERS GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 17, 2017 7:43:54 pm NIGGER GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 17, 2017 7:45:25 pm nEgRo GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 16, 2017 3:45:25 pm oh my god fuck off with thos knives you niggers GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 16, 2017 3:42:54 pm n i g g e r GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.ne
    Sep 3, 2017 12:40:53 am CHEEB IS A NIGGER GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 3, 2017 12:16:27 am NIGGER GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 3, 2017 12:12:34 am CHEEB GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net
    Sep 3, 2017 12:12:03 am ima alabama nigger GunGame [DM Turbo] | GameME | VGamers.net

3. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

I have played with him a couple of times. Definitely do not like his conduct on the mic. Almost had to mute him a few times. Did not know he was talking like that.

4. - \/G - WhiteBoyGamer22

:(

5. - \/G - WhiteBoyGamer22

I don't have a mic

6. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

I may have gotten you confused with another player. If thats the case, sorry about that.
    But it still doesn't take from the fact that you were using racial slurs and thats not tolerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.