1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Member Application - Orion

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by Orion, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Orion

Orion Member

In-Game Name:
    Orion
    Joe
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:19172415
    Previous Clans (if any)?:
    Hellsgamers (long long time ago), EdgeGamers, NoobGalore, Made my own communities back in the day, etc.
    Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:

Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    Scoutzknivez
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:
    Hey, I haven't played css in years, just started again to play on the scoutknivez and it's pretty cool. Just thought I could come and join and help the community in every ways I can.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
  2. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Looks like you just started playing css again and am glad you have found us. We have one of the best
    sk servers around. I read thru your old bans but will give you the benefit of the fact they are old.
    I would like to welcome you to become part of our community. Please try to stay active on our forums.
    Your application has been approved and you can now put on our community tag. Should look like this...

- \/G - Orion

[​IMG]

3. Orion

Orion Member

Hi, yes indeed they are old. I am now playing to enjoy myself and make people have fun in the servers. I used to run communities and had pretty decent Minigame server which went well.

I'm here to have fun and make the servers enjoyable.

Thanks,

-Orion

EDIT: I am in TS3, anyway I can get access to move channels?

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014