1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Member Application - Gassy

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by Gassy, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Gassy

Gassy British Member Member

In-Game Name:
    Dr.Gassy
    Josh
    How old are you?:
    Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    Zombie Mod, GunGame, Deathrun, 24/7 Dust2/Office, Scoutzknivez, Hide and Seek
    What is your Steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:48558369
    Previous Clans (if any)?:
    HeLL
    Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:
    I was not refered by anyone but Christian Holland (Not sure his Ig name but he is Admin) told me about Apps on the site.
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:
    Well I am a very friendly guy who is loved in every community he is a part of. I have alot of experience in dealing with people and problems as I have been Admin/Super-Admin/Head-Admin/Co-owner on many many Gmod servers and Gamemodes. I have also been gaming a long time and I have met some great people along the way :) I would be happy to join this greet community, Thanks for your time, Gassy.
    P.s I am a very very caring guy if you ever have any problems then don't hesitate to message me :)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  2. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

@Gassy

Welcome to the forums. Play a bit more in our servers and get to know some of the members. Remember to stay active on the forums too!

3. Gassy

Thanks man, I have played quite a bit on the server and I plan on spending many more hours on. Nice to meet you Silver :)

4. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

@Gassy

Nice to meet you too. Also make you sure you follow the rules of the servers.

5. Gassy

@Silver I will follow the rules :)

6. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

@Gassy
    Welcome to the forums, remember to stay active here and in the servers!

7. Gassy

@Slynkies Thank you for the welcome, Nice to meet you btw. I will be sure to stay active her and on the servers :)

8. ldawg310

ldawg310

welcome to the forums! maybe i will see on the servers sometime!

9. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Gassy i don't show any playtime/connections to our server with your steam id or username.

10. Gassy

That is weird I have been on the server quite alot, Ask Chris he has seen me on also ask Crift as he was on the Deathrun when I was on the other day. Also I am on the server Atm so I don't know how you could not find any play hours. Weird.

11. Gassy

My new IG name is Detective Gassy, Community Id: GassyBritish.

12. Gotcha

We don't use stats on deathrun or hide n seek so those don't show up. But you said you played Zombie Mod, GunGame,24/7 Dust2/Office, Scoutzknivez and on all of these we do. Any time you connect they show your playtime and keep track of your stats. I don't show any playtime on these.

13. Gassy

Ohh sorry I was meant to say I am going to play them but people are not always on them when I view them, Could you give me all the Ips so I can add them to favorites.

14. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

theres a tab on the top of the forums that says servers click on it and you can join straight from there. not trying to sound like an ass.

15. Starfox

Starfox

Nah, you totally came across as an ass Danny.
    Lol.

16. Gassy

Well it would be easier if someone listed the Ip's so I could add them to favourites so that then I don't have to join each on as it would take a while!

17. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

if you are in the main forums if you click on the servers tab at the top of the forums you can get all the ip info there

18. Gotcha

19. Gotcha

I will go ahead and approve your application so you can put our - \/G - tag on. Welcome to our community and hope to see you on the servers.

20. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

@Gassy

Welcome to the community.