Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Member Application - DelTaco #7

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by DelTaco #7, Nov 8, 2016.

1. DelTaco #7

DelTaco #7 Member

In-Game Name:
    DelTaco #6
    Brennan
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:67134450
    Previous Clans (if any)?:
    None
    Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:
    No one
    Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    GunGame
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:
    I change my name often (every 3-4 months) However I'm prepared to keep my current name, DelTaco #6, Indefinitely ! Thanks for your patience.

2. Vigilante Justice

Vigilante Justice Member

Brennan seems like a team player, with 271 connect's on three of our servers.
    Very nice!

Player does show 25 aliases on our servers.
    Not sure if this is still the rule, that we only allow 3 name changes once becoming a member.

Chat logs are good and clean!

Seems like a well respected player and think Brennan would be a great fit for our community!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/DelTacoX

+1

3. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

I've reviewed your application and would like to welcome you to the community!
    Please try to stay active on our forums and in the community, and be sure to follow our member rules.
    You can now add our tag to your steam account name which looks like this:

- \/G - DelTaco #6

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Welcome to the community!

5. DelTaco #7

DelTaco #7 Member

Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to never let VG down OR damage the name.

DelTacoVG.gif

:angelic:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Drac OPZ

Just want to note that we don't mind members changing names sometimes, just make sure you are keeping your forum name for the most part though so others don't get confused if you're an actual member of not.

We only mainly lean towards our admins to keep there names the same for obvious reasons.

7. DelTaco #7

DelTaco #7 Member

Alrighty good to know. thanks.

8. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Changing my name to Spicy Boi

• Ding! Ding! x 1
  9. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Ay can I be vanilla bean

10. Drac OPZ

Doesn't fit with the tag #teamNONO

11. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

[​IMG]

Ahem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

HAHAHAHA! I love this guy! Fun player. Congrats!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. BearSyrup

BearSyrup

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. BearSyrup

BearSyrup

I was joking :(

15. BearSyrup

BearSyrup

I'm sorry Woody :(