Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Member Application - Charliebrown678

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by HHH Jr, Jun 17, 2017.

1. HHH Jr

HHH Jr

In-Game Name:
    Mr.Meeseeks
    Charlie
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    Previous Clans (if any)?:

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:

Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    TF2 MarioKart
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:

2. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

Please post your correct Steam ID. Thanks!

3. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Well your chat mentioned that you were attempting to join our community in hopes of becoming an admin to ban other players. Your chat was also a little rude so I'm going to deny this at this time. Thanks for applying.

4. HHH Jr

HHH Jr

@Gavlan
    I'm not the only one who uses my steam account.A few other people do,one is a kid and I have a big feeling it was him.Thank you for telling me,ill be sure to change my password and never share my account with him.It's mostly him because he uses my account the most.

5. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

I would strongly recommend you keep your account private and to yourself. If in the far future you appear to show a strong history of good behavior you may be reconsidered.