Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Member Application - Avikoo

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by Sirus, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

In-Game Name:
    Avikoo
    Keith Valyron
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:89680772
    Previous Clans (if any)?:
    None
    Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:
    Nobody
    Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    TF2 Lazytown
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:
    Yes, I Had To Make A New Account On Here.
    But Ill Make Sure To Be Active Like Before :^)
    I've Also Been Playing On Your Servers For Almost 2 Years! So I Have Alot Of Expirence.
    I've Also Applied For Admin Once On My Old VG Account!
    http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/keith-valyron-admin-application.13785/
    So Pretty Much Count This As My Come Back :^)​

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I've reviewed your application and would like to welcome you to the community!
    Please try to stay active on our forums and in the community, and be sure to follow our member rules.
    You can now add our tag to your steam account name which looks like this:

- \/G - Avikoo

[​IMG]

3. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

Thanks Mister Drac! Avikoo Is Back!!!

4. welcome to the community!

5. Cezko

Cezko Member

Welcome!

6. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

@Avikoo please make sure you're keeping the tag on and not changing your name on a constant basis. Especially if you want to apply for admin.