Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Member Application - ™Just a Crab Dude™

Discussion in 'Join the Community' started by ™Just a Crab Dude™, Jun 19, 2016.

1. ™Just a Crab Dude™

™Just a Crab Dude™ Member

In-Game Name:
    ™Just a Crab, Dude™
    Oscar
    How old are you?:
    What is your Steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:0:142050933
    Previous Clans (if any)?:

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?:
    rain_yagami
    Which server(s) of ours do you play on?:
    TF2 Orange
    Have you read and understand the member conduct agreement?:
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include is welcome:
    Im very Active in VigilanteGamers Server, i always play in Orange Server, no more. I like to be able to help people on the Server and i really want to be a member. Thanks.

2. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

You have a few mutes for spam or language on our server by @Thanks Obama
    Would you please explain?

3. ™Just a Crab Dude™

First of all, I hope you are good today.

The thing is that I was like... ahmmm not sure, I think that a few weeks ago I was talking Spanish with friends on the Mic of TF2 Orange VG Server. I think it was for that. Yes I got Mute and i feel so bad about that, because I love to play in the TF2 Orange VG Server and I love the Gaming Experience that Orange Offers to me and to other people, it was my fault and i just wanna say Sorry for that, because I never imagined that i was causing problem to the Real Gaming Experience that Servers like VG Orange Offers to the real people that enjoy playing on the Servers.

I hope you can understand that Im really sorry and i really wanna become a Member of this amazing Community VigilanteGamers.

Oh yes, one more thing is that i said that im from Mexico right up in the Member Application, I just wanna say sorry if in some parts you cant understand very well... Its because im from Mexico and i speak a little bit but no as good as you.

I hope you can understand that too.

~™Just a Crab Dude™

4. ™Just a Crab Dude™

Oh yes, one more thing is that i said that im from Mexico Up There in the Member Application.

5. Speaking a language other then English is against the rules on our servers, however other languages in chat are allowed. The mute was given due to disregard of said rule (just doing my job as an admin).

6. ™Just a Crab Dude™

Yes, and im Sorry, I hope you can understand that people.

7. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

T.T its just sad

8. ™Just a Crab Dude™

Why Rain Yagami¿?

9. rain_yagami

im mexican too and i made a discussion about the mute thing XD

10. ™Just a Crab Dude™

Hahaha... Well, we are mexican, our principal language is Spanish so, thats why, but i still saying that im sorry.

11. rain_yagami

yeah well i wouldnt tho but its ok its their rules we have to respect them

12. ™Just a Crab Dude™

Yes, we have to c:

13. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

In consideration of the time since the mute, your chat history in the past month, and your total playtime on our servers, I will allow you to join our community.
    Please try to stay active on our forums and in the community, and be sure to follow our member rules. I will keep an eye on you but I am confident that we won't have any problems from you.
    That said, I would like to formally welcome you to our community!
    You can now add our tag to your steam account name which looks like this:

- \/G - ™Just a Crab, Dude™

Feel free to add me and chat if you'd like to, or if you have any questions.
    Also consider making a member profile

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. ™Just a Crab Dude™

Thank u so much!!! ;-;

15. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Welcome to the community!

16. Luigi123

Luigi123

Welcome to the community.