1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Map suggestion

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by - \/G - Nameless Pan, Sep 20, 2017.

1. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

Hey! ive noticed that people on the servers want to just goof around and have fun doing crazy sutff, so maybe somene can make a server with hightower on it? it would be pretty nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

We could possibly change one empty server to a random fun server.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

You know, i've had countless people ask for a hightower server. Maybe we'll change one over for Halloween. Plus, maybe change a few of our server maps to Halloween maps for the time being.

• Like Like x 2
  4. foot

foot Member

I'm 100% behind these suggestions!

5. Drac OPZ

I'll try to get to this on the weekend. Maybe change a few things. I've been so busy the past few days.

6. Should make a surf server

7. Drac OPZ

We thought about that many of times, but at the time there were so many already out there that we thought it would be hard to populate a new server.

8. - \/G - Nameless Pan

yes true but many hightower servers have so many plugins such as less gravity, certain weapons are blocked (gunslinger mostly) some just have ads brodcasting 24/7, others dont have the cart, and some have enabled sv_pure 2 or 1 which disables mods and sometimes huds. Some people are just looking for a mod allowed, regular hightower game. But its just my opinion, maybe you can do it for a little time as you said to see how it goes.

9. Drac OPZ

I was responding towards a surf server.

Far as tf2 goes we will have upcoming updates this weekend for the rest of October for themed Halloween. We might start a hightower map as well, we'll have to see because if we do we'll have to drop one of our other servers for it.

10. the halloween version of turbine is fun too

11. - \/G - Nameless Pan

12. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

What makes Hightower so popular? The map would probably be a good idea to replace our payload one.

13. - \/G - Nameless Pan

The design, hightower is really god for practicing trickstabs, rocket jumping, surprise pyro, sniping, demoknighting, and is pretty much a map where everyone can get a little fun out of it

• Like Like x 1
  14. Drac OPZ

Yeah Halloween version with the pumpkins are great as well.

Anyways, Tomorrow I should have time to sit and try to switch to the Halloween style maps. etc

15. Drac OPZ

I have changed the 2fort to our invasion style map. I also, changed our payload to a hightower event perm. Let me know if you guys have any issues with either.

16. foot

foot Member

SWEET!
    Thanks Drac, I'll keep you posted.
    -foot

• Like Like x 1
  17. Drac OPZ

Has anyone tried the hightower etc to make sure they are doing good?

18. foot

foot Member

I jumped on Hightower for a bit a moment ago. It never connected to the item server, but that worked just fine on 2fort, which I thought was weird. I tried re-connecting on both just to double check/confirm. The bots have no idea what to make of Hightower, but I'm ok with that =).
    -foot

19. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

The bots just sit in spawn on the server aswell as 2fort,but b esides that,everything seems alright.

20. Drac OPZ

Yeah, I noticed that when I was on last night in hightower. Not sure what that is about, probably need a maping for the bots.