Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

madwoks - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by madwoks, Feb 24, 2017.

1. madwoks

madwoks

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 2Fort
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    To keep it peaceful in the servers and clean of hackers and spammers
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Give them warnings, if they fail to cooperate mute, kick,ban etc
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    check it out make sure, if im sure ban or kick.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nomal Person

Nomal Person

I have been friends with madwoks for some time and I would say he fits the role of an admin. He cares about tf2

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

You need to actually wear our tag if you want to apply for admin :p

4. Nomal Person

Nomal Person

I told him woody, and he is busy but he changed it

5. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Why does this post seem so un-Captin like lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Because it's not 2 months late ;)

7. Kяєωєℓℓα

Kяєωєℓℓα Geт Weт Senior Admin

:)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  8. Woody

Inventory:

I don't see an approval by anyone?

9. Kяєωєℓℓα

I am Krewella and i approve this messege.

10. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

Wierd, my bad I posted that when I updated Bigfoots admin page, strange how the message showed up here instead

11. madwoks

madwoks

So really, it says pending on my side. and I am EXTREMLY confused :l Did I get it???

12. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

Ok @madwoks I apologize for this confusion, I meant to make that post on another page, of a admin who I trained yesterday.

As of current your application has not been accepted, I will be reviewing it tonight when I get home from work, and give a response then

Again sorry for the confusion...

13. Woody

Inventory:

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. madwoks

madwoks

Hahaha it is cool. That is pretty funny to me.

15. madwoks aka -\/G- ToastyToast ツ has been on the 2fort server a fair amount. for the most part he is fine. i would caution him about setting a positive example and watch his chat spam (i.e. the sometimes constant lenny faces). i would say give him a chance but i would personally check the chat logs and admin logs a lot in the beginning to be sure he is living up to the admin standards - have fun but don't abuse and set a positive example.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Kяєωєℓℓα

i agree with House..I say let him have a chance

17. Woody

Inventory:

Congratulations, I have reviewed your application and feel you would make a great addition to the admin team!

[​IMG]

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    Be sure you are getting in TeamSpeak whenever you are in-game, so you can be trained!
    A Community Manager will contact you in TS asap :)

18. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Welcome to the admin team!

19. welcome to the admin team. hit me up with any questions or concerns. see you on the server!

20. 3.1 TATOR_TOT

3.1 TATOR_TOT

Welcome to the 2fort team