Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Likeasir - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Likeasir, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Likeasir

Likeasir Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 MarioKart
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    Just keeping an eye on things and letting higher ups know if anything is going on or taking care of smaller things myself
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Warn multiple times then gag if need be
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    spectate said player if determined he is hacking let someone know with more experience to try and get a second opinion and go from there