1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Killing Floor 2 - Servers

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

In honor of Killing Floor 2 being released today we've launched (4) servers! Each server is a different level of difficulty! I may launch more in the coming days!

If you'd like to play on our servers you can purchase the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

VGamers.net | Difficulty: Normal | Survival - 74.91.114.172:27015
    VGamers.net | Difficulty: Hard | Survival - 74.91.114.134:27015
    VGamers.net | Difficulty: Suicidal | Survival - 74.91.114.54:27015
    VGamers.net | Difficulty: Hell on Earth | Survival - 74.91.114.32:27015

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Does anyone want to go in on the six pack edition to save money? I've already got myself and two friends interested.
    Not sure how we'd transfer the money though

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I would Gavlan, but I don't get paid till next week sadly. I want to give a thanks out to Woody for opening these up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

Im excited, but $30 seems like a little expensive for an early access game that just has updated graphics and is essentially the same game. Ill buy it if it goes on the summer sale

5. Drac OPZ

It's not the same game at all, completely different gameplay.

6. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Would also like to add that this Early-Access is going to be short; the devs have said that they are only doing this to catch bugs they missed and get quick suggestions implemented.

7. Zortamos

Zortamos Messor Member

to cheap for me.. needs to be atleast a 100bucsk first.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Drac OPZ

Agreed, but I've actually watched it being streamed on Twitch.tv by the devs themselves and a few players they invited like 2 weeks ago. They streamed for about 6 hours or more and the game itself is a 180 degree turn around from the original. As there is actually classes you play now, there's a medic class and a melee class specifically. Also there are so many different weapons it's pretty crazy! Not to add though they did upgrade the graphics definitely but that is definitely not the only thing they've done.

Oh and before I forget, there is different Zombies/Monsters now as well. They also move differently and attack differently.

9. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

And that new boss! Man this just makes me even more excited.

10. Drac OPZ

Yeah, the Flesh Pounder or whatever guy that takes forever to kill and is insanely deadly. If you get even hit by him one time it basically takes you down to 10% health left. lol! Though after watching the stream it took them a while but they found a way to beat him. You got to have impulse grenades I think there called and throw them at his feet once they blow they stun him for a good while. Also the poison nades seem to help a good bit as well.

11. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Gaah. I'm so pumped

• Agree Agree x 1