Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Keith Valyron - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Keith Valyron, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Keith Valyron

Keith Valyron Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Lazytown
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    To Moniter The Server And Make Dure Everyone Is Following The Rules!
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    To Gag The Mic/Chat Spammer Temp.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    If It's Just A Rumor,I Would Frist Need Proof Of This "Hacker" By Asking For Screenshots Or See It Myself.If It Is True However,I Frist Kick Them For A Hour To Give A Warning.If They Continue Then I'll Warn Them Again With a 1 Week Kick.If They Do Continue I'll Have No Choice But To Ban Them.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

3. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

I have a terrible memory, I might have...

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Congratulations, I have reviewed your application and feel you would make a great addition to the admin team!

[​IMG]

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    Be sure you are getting in TeamSpeak whenever you are in-game, so you can be trained!
    A Community Manager will contact you in TS asap :)

5. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Haven't seen him in TS, not wearing our tag, and going by a different name. Please re-apply if you are serious about becoming admin.

6. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

7. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

@Avikoo It's kinda annoying when you reactivate months old posts.