1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Its been great guys.

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by SillyBillyWTF, Jun 4, 2017.

1. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Im not so much into playing community games or servers now days and ive been slacking on admin duties for every server i have admin on so im leaving VG. The first and probably last community ill be in but its been an amazing time being a part of this community. Thank you to all who have trained and guided me within the community and thank you to @Woody and the @Community Manager team for the opportunities given to me and the fun experiences we've had. Ill probably pop onto the servers once in a while though so ill try not to be a complete stranger
    Have a good one guys

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arama

Arama Senior Member

It's been great to have you as part of the community and always a pleasure when I'd run into you in-game. Good luck in all of your future endeavors, man. I hope I see you when you pop back in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

It's been good billy good luck out there!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

@Arama haha ay we definitely had some good ass sniper battles lol. Ill probably pop back onto mariokart once in a while with Mofo or when im hella bored lol. And thanks man, i really appreciate it
    :eek: the mighty @Gavlan haha thanks man, really appreciate the amazing opportunities ive been given in this community. Ill never forget VG as it had become my origin for my love of gaming and building pc's! I wont be a stranger though haha but thank you for everything!

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Sorry for the late reply here! Thanks for all you did and have done sillybilly! Hope to see you still hanging around!