1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Guerilla Gorilla - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Guerilla Gorilla, Nov 29, 2016.

1. GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Lazytown
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    The job is to keep the server smooth a.k.a. keep players happy and make sure there are no rule breakers.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    I would warn a player through admin chat using sm_csay twice and if they don't stop I'll mute them for 30 mins and for chat it is same process but a gag for 30 mins.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    I would join the server with the hacker and spectate them while recording a demo, if I am sure they are using cheats I will ban them and file a report with the demo. If I am not sure I will not ban them but still file a report for other admins to check. If they are not hacking I do not ban or report and just continue playing.

2. Oh BTW I also play quite a bit on your guys orange server (I have like 6 hours on there). Dont know if you need that but just additional info. And I know I was inactive for a lil bit (school got me) but i'll be getting on much more now.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Thanks for applying! I'll review this shortly and get back to you!

4. thanks :) :)

5. Woody

Inventory:

Is there any reason why you're connecting with a different IP/ISP everyday on our forums/servers? It appears to be a VPN with locations in California, NewYork, Kansas, Oregon, etc

6. Yeah! I live in a fairly bigish family (2 younger brothers) and one of my brothers got VAC banned a while ago and I really try to be careful about my ip since while i still live with my family because if one of my bros gets banned off a server then it could impact me in the future.

7. Woody

Inventory:

This doesn't make any sense. VAC bans are not done by IP they are done by steamid.

8. No no im not saying they are done by ip, im just saying that since my brother can be a troublemaker and I try to be as careful as possible with my ip because ive seen countless incidents back at skial where people got banned because they are on the same network as some family member who cheated. i know for a fact one of my brtohers used to play GMOD and he got banned off of like 10 servers so until I move out i am very cautious where i go etc

9. Woody

Inventory:

I'm going to have to deny this based on the fact that you have a brand new steamid with low hours and you're hiding your IP address with a VPN. We don't know exactly who you are, for all we know you might be a past trouble maker named Kabooshka ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Furry Furry x 1
  10. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Wait how did you figure it out?

11. 3.1 TATOR_TOT

3.1 TATOR_TOT

Well he's a community owner so.. He's pretty damn smart.

12. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

It was pretty obvious after a while let's just leave it at that.