Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246
  1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

- \/G - Callous Penguin - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Callous Penguin, Jul 31, 2014.

1. GameME Profile Link:
    Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?:
    no
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Fort
    Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars for (6) months?:
    Yes
    Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?:
    Yes
    Why do you want to become an admin?:
    I don't believe there is an admin on TF2 Fort. Lately there has been some trolls who hold on the intel, abuse the scramble, restart map vote, text spamming, and mic spamming. I enjoy the VG servers and want everyone to just have fun. I feel helpless when people complain about the trolls and there isn't anything I can do. So I thought I try and police the situation.

2. Homer J. Simpson

Homer J. Simpson Former member

Congratulations, you have been approved to join the VG admin ranks (pending your donation). Once you have donated, find me next time you're online, in team-speak to go over the basics on how we run admin.

In the meantime, please read the guidelines created by Woody.
    http://forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/admin-guidelines.316/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the opportunity, You will have my donation after work tomorrow. I look forward to representing VG and will try my best not to let you guys down. Again, Thank You.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I'm sorry, but I don't have team speak. I don't have a mic, nor do I plan on using one. I do have voice on during game play so I can hear if someone is spamming music or anything in general. You could just message me here or I'll find you on steam message.

5. Homer J. Simpson

Callous, you must have a mic, because you must be able to talk and type to solve issues.

A mic is a must as not everyone reads.

Once you get a mic, let me know by joining TS. Thanks.

6. ok, I'll grab a mic tonight. Will let you know when I have it :)

7. Homer J. Simpson

8. ok, downloaded team speak with overwolf

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  9. Homer J. Simpson

Great, come on in.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Patient-0

Patient-0 Member

Nice callous. Grats on the Admin. Look forwrd to seeing u in 2fort

• Like Like x 1