1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

English voice chat only in motd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexmad93 (Thanks Obama), Jul 25, 2014.

1. In pub a few days ago there were 3 people speaking french loudly over the mic, I warned them to stop but they didn't and said it wasn't in the motd (in English to me), and they were correct. I muted 2 of them for spam but I still think it should be in the motd that voice chat should be in English only and can be muted for. Now im not saying it cant happen ever, but if you are going to have a conversation in a different language over the mic in game it shouldn't be acceptable and is an annoyance to other players.

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I usually give them a warning and tell them whether it's in motd or not it's an English server and please speak English if they don't then i usually temp mute them. The reason I do it is because I have 3 French guys that play sk, and one day they were talking crap and trolling someone in english then soon as i joined started speaking french and laughing and i had enough of that. So yeah I agree it should be in motd rules.

3. RyuSeishin

RyuSeishin

I agree as well, like in zombie we have this one kid that apparently only speaks russian and will just babble on and on not that anyone can actually understand what hes saying or respond to him.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

I agree as well.

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Will add this to all the MOTD's later today!

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

This has been added to all the CS:S servers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Awesome thanks Woody!