Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Eknox - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by Eknox, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Eknox

Eknox

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    Zombie Mod
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    As an Admin my job is to help players and make sure they understand how to play correctly in our server and follow all the rules, as well as keep an eye out for trouble makers, hackers and spammers.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Give them both a verbal and Admin chat warning, if they continued after (personally) two warnings, I would gag/mute them and let them know as to why they were gagged/muted. If they disconnected and reconnected to avoid the mute, I would immediately gag/mute again.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    Find and observe the accused player at first, if convinced they are a hacker, record/screenshot proof of the situation and file a report as to why they have been banned. I would also notify a second admin before filing the report of the situation, letting them know who,where and all necessary information that goes along with a ban.

2. Eknox

Eknox

Also want to add, Smoke told me I should apply.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Thanks for applying Eknox! I'd love to see some more playtime before we accept your application. Please reapply in (1) month after you have required some more play time!

4. Eknox

Eknox

Will do! Thanks for reviewing my application.

5. Kяєωєℓℓα

Kяєωєℓℓα Geт Weт Senior Admin

I think he would be a great addition to the ZM server in my opinion

• Like Like x 2
  6. Eknox

Eknox

Thanks for the support

7. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

I have talked to Eknox on TS3 within the past month. I don't know much about him, but he was a very fluent speaker and has a fitting attitude for adminship. Will give him a 1+ if he ever tries to reapply.

• Like Like x 2