1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

dud5 - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by dud5, Nov 26, 2013.

1. dud5

dud5

GameME Profile:
    Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?:
    no
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Orange
    Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?:
    Yes
    Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?:
    Yes
    Why do you want to become an admin?:
    I spend much time on daily basis in the vigilante gamers servers, I enjoy them so much I want to contribute in a meaningful way and make the experience better for the players on these servers. TF2 needs more communities such as this and I´m willing to help out any way I can to help this community grow and make it a working one on long run.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
  2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Thanks for putting in an admin application! I'm currently on vacation, but when I return I'll review this more thoroughly.

3. Woody

Inventory:

4. dud5

dud5

i´ve donated and signed to teamspeak but for some reason when i try to connect to the server vigilantegamers.ts3.nfoservers.com it doesnt find it and my program shuts down. Is the address still valid or is it something on my end?

5. dud5

dud5

The problem seems to simply be i freeze when in progress to join the server , as if my computer blocks it. must be a firewall setting on my laptop or something...

6. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

Congrats and welcome to the Admin Team. ;)

7. Woody

Inventory:

What exactly is happening? Are you having an issue with your Teamspeak or connecting to one of our servers?

8. dud5

dud5

The problem isnt with my teamspeak. As soon as the text "trying to connect to server" appears at the bottom it seems my computer forcibly shuts down the program as if it doesnt approve to make a network connection with the program but it doesnt ask me for permission or anything either

9. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

10. dud5

dud5

Thanks a lot you saved me

11. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Demoted, left VG