1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Dracs admin app

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Drac OPZ, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

1. Real name: Chris

2. Age: 29

3 .Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?: nope

4. What server would you like to become admin on?: SK

5. Do you have a microphone?: Yes

6. How often do you play each week?: Only play late nights usually cause of work hours

7. Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?: I can donate when I get a chance can't promise every month though

8. Do you have TeamSpeak3? (All admins are required to be in TS3 while in-game): Yes

9. Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become an admin?:

Well Dank came to me had a talk with me last night asking what my thoughts were on getting admins on that are active cause there has been alot of complaints about hackers which i have said that as well late at night theres multiple hackers on and people just leave the server go to Noobsalad etc. So an active admin would be a good idea to keep the community happy.

Also Wanted to post this so no one thinks I talked dank into giving me admin or anything of the sort he came to me and asked me to put in this application:

- \/G - Dank.: yo put in a admin app.
    - \/G - Çσuŋt Đrαςulα: why
    - \/G - Dank.: i just want you too i been fighjt with woody and he said well the people who u want admin tell them to put in a app and ill pick withc on the best
    - \/G - Dank.: and i just want you.
    - \/G - Çσuŋt Đrαςulα: well its not like i want admin i just want "someone" to have admin for late nights

But yes admin would be appreciated whether it be me or someone else that plays late at night so we don't get no more of a hassel.

2. Dank

Dank

Thanks for you admin application we will reveiw it. I personally like you i think you would do good for the job. But we like to get to no you well i no you but. The community of VigilanteGamers would like to get to no you. I no you are a good person and you dont really care for admin and you no you wanna keep our scoutzknivez server nice. But we will give it sometime keep doing what you are doing we appericate it.

From your friend Dank / Tyler

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I'll try my best :)

Appreciate it mate!