1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Color Calibration Help?

Discussion in 'Technical Support/Help Desk' started by SnoopWolf, Aug 28, 2014.

1. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

So i recently got a new graphics card (GeForce GTX 750ti) and it was working fine since i got it. But it just recently started acting up.

- Whenever I record game-play and go to edit it, my colors are all messed up. But I can't tell if it's just me, or if it may be my recorder or my graphics card.
    - I also switched from using the regular AV cable to an HDMI cable, so not sure if that may have an affect.

If anyone knows anything about this or knows a way to re-calibrate the colors in my monitor or GPU, i would be grateful if you could help!
    (I can upload/send anyone a sample if needed)

Thanks in advance!

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

It shouldn't be your GPU that sounds like either a cable or the actual program you're using to record. I've personally never had an issue like that. I use a program called "Debut" for recording xD

3. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

Turns out, there was a hidden "reset to default" in my NVIDIA control panel, so I did that and everything seems back to normal lmao.

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

hm so it was a setting that was messed up makes sense then.. I was saying I knew it wasn't your GPU itself though that would of done that. Glad you figured it out though!

• Winner Winner x 1