1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved boby_xt admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by boby_xt, Nov 30, 2012.

1. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

1. Real name: Bogdan Crivin

2. Age: 24

3 .Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?: Yes, (about 10-11 years ago) on a Romanian server "Millenium".

4. What server would you like to become admin on?: I would like to start with ZM.

5. Do you have a microphone?: Yes

6. How often do you play each week?: I try to play or spectate everyday.

7. Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?: Yes

8. Do you have TeamSpeak3? (All admins are required to be in TS3 while in-game): Yes

9. Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become an admin?: Many times when i play there are no admins present (or they are busy), and people don't give a damn about the rules. I started playing on your servers because you are serious about following rules. I really like that and i want other people to enjoy playing on \/G servers and not hate it because of someone that doesn't care about the rules. Thank you.

2. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Thanks for putting in an application. This will be discussed with the other admins. Continue to stay active on the servers, forums and teamspeak.

3. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

Ok, will do!

4. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Congrats.... ;)

5. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

Thank you. I guess Christmas came early this year :))

6. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Welcome to the crew.

[​IMG]

7. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

Thank you Silver. Nice picture by the way.