1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved Avikoo - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Sirus, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Lazytown
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    To be on VGamers servers more actively, and making sure that the players have a smooth, great, experience on TF2Lazytown
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Mic Spammer

First Warning
    First of all, if there were to be such a person like this, i would give them a soft warning (1st warning) and tell them, "please stop using (loud/aggressive/repetitive/etc.) on the voice chat,".

Second Warning
    If they continue this habit, then ill give them a second warning and tell them, "im asking you nicely one more time to please stop spamming, players on these servers expect to have a great experience on our servers"

Last Warning
    If they keep on doing this, i will have no choice to send them off with a 30 minute mic gag, with the desc saying, "this is the 3rd strike, but i have no choice but to gag you for your failure to comply"

Aftermath:

If they continue this, ill let somebody of a higher rank on VGamers.net to decide what happens to him.

---------------------------------
    Chat Spammer

Well if i'm off, if there a report of somebody spamming in the chat, i would need to join to see if this is true... im not gonna be hasty and automatically gag him.

First Warning

I Would Tell Them, "Please Stop Spamming (Text / ADS / Hacks ), The chat is for those who don't have ( mics / etc. )

Second Warning
    I Would Tell Them, "This is the second i'm gonna tell you to stop spamming in the chat, please cooperate with me or i will have no choice to gag you for 30 minutes"

Last Warning

After The 2 Warning Get Ignored, I'll have no choice to gag him for 25 minutes for failing to comply to the warnings,
    ---------------------------------

Alternate:

If he/she decides to get on the mic to spam (or the chat to spam), i will only give them 1 more warning and say, "Im only giving you 1 more warning, the mic(or chat) will be the last thing you can ever communicate with us for the next hour, (And yes, i will extend the gag to 1 hour for both mic and chat spam)
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    Actions

1st Option

First Of All, I'll meet the hacker on the server he is currently on (any VGamers.net Servers), and hide in the spectate team, and spec him and see whats wrong or suspicious about him

A Warning

I would give the hacker a warning first of all. (yes i know it sounds crazy but listen, hackers are just unmature people who try to have fun in tf2 by ruining others experiences, but i know some hackers can be reasoned with.)

A Ban

I just give the hacker a ban off of the VGamers.net servers until further notice, if he/she don't comply.

2nd Option

(Ok so this option is when i cant go onto tf2 for reasons i cant really explain cause they are so sudden.) I'll ask the person for evidence of this report so i can have something to back it up.

And once the evidence is there, i can ban them for 3 weeks (Not really a warning, but ok), and if they return doing this again, i'll just ask for this evidence again and ill ban them.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Please be patient as I'll be reviewing this tomorrow evening when I get a chance.

3. Drac OPZ

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    Be sure you are getting in Discord whenever you are in-game, so you can be trained!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  4. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

@Drac OPZ
    I do not have a TS3 account, could i use discord instead?

5. Drac OPZ

Correct, that was a mistake on myself.

6. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

@Drac OPZ

Well ill get back on VGamers.net asap, cause of this hurricane

7. Drac OPZ

Sure, just shoot me a message when you get on.

8. Drac OPZ

Please try to get on discord this weekend so we can go over your training.

9. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

alright, ill make sure to get on discord on sat or sunday.

10. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

good luck with your training!

11. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

alright well @Drac OPZ
    im getting on at 5 pm, or in this case, 2 more hours
    :^)

12. Drac OPZ

13. welcome to the admin team!